The Columbian currently has a full-time position open for a skilled truck driver with forklift truck experience. The schedule is Monday – Friday, approximately 40 hours per week. Job responsibility include operating a box truck with a manual transmission and operating a forklift truck to load and unload pallets of inserts. Stack papers off the press onto pallets.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Must be 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record. No CDL required.
- Ability to operate a box truck with a manual transmission.
- Strong receiving warehouse experience.
- Must be able to safely operate hand pallet trucks, forklift trucks and safely work in areas of lift truck traffic.
- General knowledge of the Vancouver / Portland area.
- Must have superior ability to work well with others and as a team member.
- Must be able to perform the ability to stack bundles on a pallet that weigh up to 30 lbs.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as vacation and sick leave and 401k after a year of service.
If you have the qualification listed and would like to be considered for this positions, please complete an application and pre-employment consent form and return to The Columbian, Attn: HR, PO Box 180, Vancouver, WA 98660-0180 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer