The Packaging Center is looking for people interested in getting exposure to career opportunities in the newspaper field. This position is 20 hours a week and the schedule can vary. We’ll train you to load advertising circulars to the inserters and feed them through the inserting machines.
Requirements for this position include:
- Available to work swing/graveyard shift. Must be available to work Saturday 11:30 pm to 5:00 am Sunday.
- 18 years or older
- Able to lift 30 pounds or more
- A proven record of dependability
- Able to get along well with others in a team environment
ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 22 paid days off annually
- Profit sharing & 401K plan after a year of service
- Working 30 hours per week
- Free Parking
- Casual work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment subject to pre-employment drug screen.