The Packaging Center is looking for people interested in getting exposure to career opportunities in the newspaper field. This position is approximately 20 hours a week and the schedule can vary. We’ll train you to load advertising circulars to the inserters and feed them through the inserting machines.
Requirements for this position include:
- Available to work swing/graveyard shift. Must be available to work Saturday 11:30 pm to 5:00 am Sunday.
- 18 years or older
- Able to lift 30 pounds or more
- A proven record of dependability
- Able to get along well with others in a team environment
ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 22 paid days off annually
- Profit sharing & 401K plan after a year of service
- Working 20 hours per week
- Free Parking
- Casual work environment
To apply, please fill out an application and supplement at our front office located at 701 W. 8th St, Vancouver, WA 98661 or online at www.columbian.com under the jobs tab. Send completed applications to the attention of Human Resources. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment subject to pre-employment drug screen.