The Columbian Publishing Co. is seeking a full-time skilled Network Technician. You will be responsible for designing the network in ways that optimize its performance.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual with great passion for technology. An analytical mindset will be essential for effective troubleshooting and improving the network’s functions.
The goal is to create and sustain a well-functioning and reliable network to ensure the unobtrusive operation of business.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience as network technician or relevant position preferred
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Organizational skills and strong time management abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- Proficient working knowledge with Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory/Group Policy and Office365 Administration
- Experience with VMware vSphere and ESXi strongly desired
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter including your salary history to The Columbian, Attn: HR, PO Box 180, Vancouver, WA 98666-0180 or email@example.com.
We are proud to offer a drug free work environment. Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer