Are you highly motivated, independent, energetic and dependable? The Columbian Building Maintenance department has a part-time opening for a person that takes pride in a job well done and is committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Work 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Some duties include:
- The physical demands of the job include the ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
- Repeated pushing, pulling and reaching
- Clean & disinfect all surfaces in lunchroom and break rooms daily
- Clean, disinfect and mop all restrooms. Scrub toilets, sinks and urinals daily
- Setting up and cleaning conference rooms
- Cleaning fabric panels
- Dusting, wiping and polishing furniture
- Crossed trained in custodial duties as a backup
- The desire to help keep our buildings clean and sanitized
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes holiday pay, medical, dental and vision coverage and 22 paid days off annually after 90 days of active employment.
Employment subject to pre-employment drug screen.